Thursday, August 16, 2007

Runner Girl 2

Morgan is running on the cross country team for her high school this season. She's been participating in conditioning training over the summer and for the last week and a half has been attending the more intense regular season practices. She even went to cross country camp at a local camp.

She's looking forward (ha!) to tomorrow's practice where they will run 1/2 mile intervals! Better her than me!

This picture is from the 10-miler which was held at the end of March. It's the professional picture and is much better than any of the ones that I got that day! Thought I'd share. I think it's an amazing accomplishment for someone so young!

Look forward to seeing more photos of her races this fall!

Oh! We also had 9th grade orientation this evening. You can be sure she didn't let me take my camera to that event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home