Saturday, February 23, 2008

Project 365: Day 53 - February 22

Katherine went to the orthodontist for the first time today.

I was not allowed to bring my camera in with us so we have no real pictures, except those taken by the technician. The end result is, that the child will be in braces before too long, and you must settle for this pitiful excuse for a picture.

It doesn't really count for the Project 365 since I didn't take it, but I'm sure there are a few extra pictures on here somewhere that'll make up for this rogue photo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not ?

7:44 AM  
Blogger gomomyourock said...

why not what?

Why coldn't I bring my camera? K didn't want me to...buzzstomper.

Why doesn't the picture count? Because I didn't take it myself...

Why? Good question.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my braces at age 11. The pictures I could show you. vjn

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home