Thursday, November 13, 2008

Project 365: Day 318 - November 13

This little piggie went to school and ended up in the trash can! Poor little porky!

Morgan emptied her pockets of gum trash on her way out of the elementary school and then remembered halfway to her school that her little piggie had also been in that same pocket! "You have to get him!" she told me. I wasn't so sure about that. I had so many things to do today and going back to school was not one of them!

But she was right, I had to! His field trip lasted about 3 hours before I could get back to the elementary school to go through the trash to rescue him! Truth was, he and the gum trash were the only trash in the can! Thank goodness!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor piggie

~kk

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home