Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Birthday

I was going to post this for my Project 365 photo for January 4. Alas, I realized it wouldn't count since I didn't take it. Bummer. You get to see it anyway!

Here's me on my birthday... and, if you don't know I'm not telling.

It's not often that I'm in a picture since I'm usually the one behind the camera and it won't be often that you'll see one of me on this blog. But, since it was my birthday I had no choice but to relinquish that new camera and allow my dear oldest daughter to take a picture.

At least now we have photographic proof that I've made it this far!

The cake looks small but it served 7 one night and 5 the next. Will does not do chocolate - too bad for him. Great news for the rest of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home