Monday, February 19, 2007

Blog About It

These clogs used to belong to Morgan. I bought them for her when she was in the 2nd grade - that was 6 years ago. At the time I thought they were just adorable (still do!) with the little seed bead flowers around the edges. They just weren't very practical - no good for school because of PE & recess, and no good for church because they were just too casual. That left Saturdays. Needless to say they didn't get much wear. So when Morgan outgrew them we saved them for Katherine because shoes cost money, these were cute, and they weren't even close to being worn in or out! (We skipped over Caroline because her feet are bigger than both of her sisters' feet!)

Anyway, Katherine relinquished these to me this evening, probably in an attempt to get new shoes - which won't happen anytime soon since she has boatloads of shoes! When Morgan saw me bring the clogs upstairs, she wanted to know what I was going to do with them. Not satisfied with any answer, as is her habit these days, she declared that I should take a picture and blog about them.

So I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home