Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Water Fun

With two willing older sisters, who needs a swim instructor?!

Will has two sisters who fight over taking him into the water. Finally, he got tired of it and decided he could touch the bottom and walk in the water all by himself after all! He did pretty well, and only scared himself once. David took him back in and he was just fine for the rest of the afternoon!!

Caroline and Morgan were practicing their dives, one willingly and one not quite so. So I told Caroline that I'd match her dive for dive. Remind me never to do that again! That challenge lit a fire under her, and before too long she had 40 dives to my 26! I had some catching up to do! I did make it to 40, thankful that she hadn't done more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home