Saturday, October 20, 2007

Princesses on Ice

Thanks to the generosity of some friends I was able to take 3 kids to see Disney's Princesses on Ice. I tried to take 3 girls, thinking it wasn't really a good boy show, but in the end decided to bring Will along. I'm glad I did because he really enjoyed it - perhaps for different reasons than any of the girls in the audience, but he did have a great time!

He kept asking if the beast was going to hurt us. Nothing I could say would dissuade him from thinking that the Beast was going to come up into the seats and eat us. He settled down after seeing the skaters stay on the ice. Phew!




Will's favorite thing was taking pictures of the skaters. He got some really good shots of the guy in front of us, too. These next two shots are his. Do you think I'm going to have to keep an eye on him when he gets a little older? Judging by the first one, I think so!



The finale had Minnie & Mickey and all of the princesses and princes skating in gold and white sequined outfits. They were beautiful and the things little girls dream of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good time!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home