Thursday, November 01, 2007

Don't Open the Door to the Closet!

This is the "after" and there is no "before"!

I'd be too embarrassed to show what it looked like before I cleared it out, and there's no telling how soon it'll be back to it's messy state. Here's proof anyway that I managed to organize the closet. Of course, the rest of my house is in ruin. Complete and utter ruin.

Why not tackle those areas and leave the closet alone? That would make so much more sense. I had this idea that if I got the closet cleaned out then the rest of the house would follow. It has in a small way, but it really had nothing to do with me, or the closet!

David took Katherine's door off and was finally able to move the computer into the kitchen. The door had to come off in order to fit the library table through the doorway! Obviously, the computer itself could have been moved no problem!

Katherine is so close to having her own room. Too bad she's feeling icky tonight and unable to enjoy the excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home