Thursday, January 03, 2008

When Left To Their Own Devices

Will spent the day at home with me again. We're beginning to feel better, I think. At least I am. Whatever I have has settled a bit in my chest which makes me able to breathe better. Whatever he has is just hanging on so we might be back at the doctors' office tomorrow. After eating cereal and a biscuit (because no day is complete without at least 12 servings of bread & grains!) Will decided to email his daddy. "hi daddy i love kafrin i love caroline van"

Once I booted him off, and we played two rounds of Go Fish - we each won one round, he got out Blokus and I headed for my turn at the computer. Every once in a while I'd look over to see what he was working on so quietly.





I thought he was finished when he showed me this, but he kept working with the remaining colors.

And here's the final result!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Aw, hope you guys are feeling better!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home