Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds

Twenty four of us went to see the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus 3D Concert Tour movie. The best part is that someone else planned the whole affair! Totally rocks!

Can you tell these girls were excited?!

I'm not so sure that everyone was excited to be there, but there weren't any audible complaints. These two sat with me, and spent the entire movie pretending they weren't sitting next to each other, except when we were sharing licorice! Cool glasses, huh?

Even the moms had a good time. Most of them had heard of the star, had heard her music and even seen her show.

I was totally clueless going in - "Which one is which?," I asked when I saw the posters.

I enjoyed the movie, more than I would have enjoyed the concert, and especially like watching the girls enjoy it.

Afterwards even more of us went to dinner together. The Brick Oven is definitely the place to go with a large group - they seated over 30 of us (with reservations) without issue (aside from having to move one family out of our section to make room for all of us), the food was good, and no one seemed to mind the inevitable noise of a jillion kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home