Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Project 365: Day 135 - May 14


Can you say milk drunk?!

This was supposed to be the most important picture I took today. Baby Ella sprawled out of her mama's lap. How relaxing is that?!! Just watching her made me want to join her - the relaxing part!

Just when I got to the relaxing stage of the morning, which wasn't really because if you've ever done Beth Moore Bible study you know, there is just no quiet or down time to be had - that woman moves constantly and you have to keep up - I heard Beethoven's 5th!

So, seriously I was into the Bible study and really did not appreciate the interruption by my phone ringing...and even then, not realizing it was my phone, I moved so slowly that I missed the call. I figured if it was important they'd leave a message or call back. A few minutes later the phone rang again and it was David.

It had been an important call - the school nurse. Will had fallen, bumped his chin, and she thought he needed stitches. She called David, not to get him to come, but to see if he knew where I was! Too funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nurse obviously didn't realize that I would be out the door and on my way to the car before we finished the call....

9:21 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Aw, thanks for stopping by and checking in on me. How sweet of you!

You're right...I've just been busy, but everything is great!

Hope you and your family are all fine and enjoying this beautiful Spring!

Take care!

P.S. What a little cutie she is! Love the rosy little cheeks!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home