Thursday, June 26, 2008

Project 365: Day 178 - June 26


We've never gotten a letter from camp earlier than Thursday of the first week. Luckily we were prepared for this our first year by a long-time camp parent. We drop off on Sunday and hear nothing for 4 long days. It's hard. Harder for some than others.

In today's mail we had 5 letters. Will had 2. David and I each had one, and we had one to share.

I've tried to prepare the boys for an empty box tomorrow, but I think they were both spoiled by today's treasure. They just can't fathom not getting more news tomorrow!

Maybe I should have hidden some of today's mail and doled the letters out over time!

Just in case any of you are wondering - they're having a blast! Morgan went on an overnight hiking trip and Caroline went caving again. They've been sailing & kayaking, tried the zipline (Morgan only!) and are eating well. This is the information from Morgan and Caroline. We haven't heard from Katherine yet, which means that she's writing other people first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Hey! I'm just catching up on my favorite blogs and wanted to pop in and check out your latest pictures. It looks like you guys are having a great summer!

By the way...love the song! (It brought tears to my eyes.)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home