Thursday, September 25, 2008

Project 365: Day 269 - September 25

We have a narrow white board next to our kitchen doorway where we have been measuring the kids. When we moved in I transferred all of the prior house's measurements to this board and then nailed it to the wall.

Although I try to at least measure each child on her actual birthday, somehow I have failed my oldest! We looked at the wall this morning and she noted that she had not been measured since January 17, 2006! That's almost three years ago! Yikes.

I'm not sure how that happened but I'm pretty sure that some of that time she just wasn't growing! That's my story anyway! Since that time though, she has grown 6 1/2inches! Now, she's almost as tall as I am (no great feat!), but not quite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home