Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day


Today was an ice day for sure. With ice came the reality that we'd just lost our second holiday in February. Does anyone out there remember built-in snow days? Were they such a bad idea? Shouldn't there be at least two or three snow days built into the school calendar?? We always use at least that many.

I love snow days as much now as I did when I was a kid. At least way back then we didn't always have to lose days or go longer into the summer.

Anyway, I'll stop. For now. There was ice. Plenty of it! Our front step never gets any direct sun. It's a dangerous spot. Salt would be good thing to keep handy - I'm sure we have some but nowhere that I could find it! So we just had to slip and slide our way around the front of the house today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home