Saturday, March 13, 2010

"There's going to be a disaster, but don't worry..."

So, I'm not really sure what I was doing, but I know I was working really hard on something - a quilt, maybe, but more likely I was just on the computer and not paying close enough attention to my youngest child.
He'd been building a town all afternoon, moving things around, feeding Goofy & a Veggie Tale guy to the neighborhood shark. He filled up a huge grape juice container with water - it was the town's water tower. I should have known.
And then...somewhere in the distance I heard, "Okay Mommy, there's going to be a disaster, but don't worry, I'll clean it up."

Just as his words sank in, he tipped the water tower over and, Whoosh! In a split second there was water running all over the floor. A flood! The bottle only half emptied yet the water soaked three towels! He's promised no more floods.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE HIM

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home