Thursday, January 18, 2007

Project 365: Jan 18

Not much to say about these guys. I think they've got a few more miles in them, it's just a matter of finding the time. Like today, I wasn't needed (!?) in second grade because the entire grade is practicing for a play. So my plans changed from being at school all morning to having a good portion to do whatever I wanted. I thought to myself - I'll go home and knock out a few miles on the treadmill - 'cause it's colder than it ought to be outside! I was even headed in that direction until I saw this beast beckoning me to push its buttons and check my email. Successfully lured & running forgotten, I checked my email, and then determined that I was hungry...needless to say, the running did not happen this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home