Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Project 365: Jan 30

If you consider that each of my girl children has had to have a new box of colored pencils each year that she's been in school, you'll easily determine that we have had at least 16 new boxes of colored pencils come through our house in the last 9 years. That's 3 fewer than it should be because this year I refused to buy new ones - just look at this stash - not one of my girls could make a viable argument that we really needed more new pencils!

That's a lot of pencils. That's a lot of artwork. That's a lot of pencil shavings on the floor.

How's this for anal? After I took this picture I noticed that there are pink pencils mixed in with the orange ones. That just doesn't sit right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home