Monday, February 19, 2007

President's Day at the Mall

These people all met at the playplace at the mall today, along with hordes of other people. Being President's Day, the mall was pretty busy and the playplace even busier. There had to be over 30 kids there at one point, not including our 7.

Why we do this I just don't know. Well, I guess I do. It's too cold and wet to go to the park. We're sick of being inside our own houses. We need to get out and here we can watch the kids play while we drink our free* coffee. I even brought cookies from the grocery store so no one would be tempted to drop outrageous sums on mall cookies.

The little boys had a great time sliding and climbing and ...


they might have fallen asleep if we'd left them there.

*Did you know that Starbucks will give you free coffee if they don't have what you want to order ready. They never seem to have decaf ready when I want it. I'm lovin' this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home