Monday, February 12, 2007

Project 365: Feb 10

No picture of our yellow house is complete unless there is a red treehouse in the background. I handed over 2 boxes of acrylics and the canvas to Katherine on Saturday, hoping for some new art for our walls.

She's currently mid-painting - and has learned that it's OK to wait and think about what she's painting before she adds more paint to the canvas, even though it means some paint might dry before she gets back to it.

Caroline's on deck, waiting patiently for her turn at the easel. After her, Morgan, and then Will.

I had thought it would be fun to have 4 different versions of our house to hang together, but Caroline thinks we need a painting of Gracie.

I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm not the one who's actually doing the work here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home