Monday, March 05, 2007

Project 365: March 4

This is Mr. Potato Head Dinosaur Guy. He has 3 arms, including one with a mustache growing out from under it!

He's wearing women's shoes and has one pink ear. Until recently he didn't have a nose, but his creator noticed and remedied the omission right away.

I tend to want to do things the way they were intended to be done, so never in my life would I have thought to assemble Mr. Potato Head upside down and sideways.

Like most of my children, Will sees the world through a totally different lens. Thankfully, I have these everyday reminders that life isn't just about crossing Ts and dotting Is and lining things up...just...so.

It's about living, learning, experimenting, and having fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home