Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bunny Ears



OK, I know. We just don't use that word in our house, but it is a funny cartoon. I think so anyway. And we all need a laugh now and then, especially today. Today marks the end of Spring Break, which means we go back to school tomorrow. Going back to school means we start all that rushing around like crazy people again for the next 8 or 9 weeks until we are all released from the unreasonable demands on our time and sanity. What?! It means less time for fun with my kids...and isn't that enough to be bummed about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

LOL. My daughter emailed this cartoon to me and Rob - cracked us up. I think it's perfectly fine to use that word. Sometimes. :-)

Hang tight - summer break is around the corner. I do NOT envy you all the craziness of everyone being back in school. Just remembering those days makes me tired.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home