Friday, April 06, 2007

Roommates

These guys have aged well, don't you think?!

Lee, Mike and David were roommates in law school just a few years ago. They had different learning styles, different studying styles, and different ideas of what the future would hold.

They all lived together in a little yellow farmhouse just outside of town. There was a chain link fence around the yard to keep Mike's dogs, and later our own puppy Wilson, from wandering into the road.
I have good memories when I think of that house and that time of our lives. We probably shouldn't have been so careless with our time then, but we were. On Halloween, our second and third years we carved pumpkins together - taking one to David's grandmother who still lived nearby.

There was lots of fun to be had in between working in the law library, studying, reading pounds of material and writing briefs and outlines...why, just the other day I tossed my out-dated floppy disks with all of old my outlines. I can't even begin to imagine why I kept them all of these years! Anyway, it was a fun time and these guys (and Lee's bride & fellow student, Anne) made it all that much better! Anne, as Lee reminded us the other day, gets all the credit for matching David & me up! I don't think that lets David off the hook for stalking me though...but that is another story for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home