Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Morning

As we often do when David cannot take Morgan to school, she and I dropped the little ones off at the elementary school and headed into town to kill the intervening hour with a stop at the coffee shop. Today the counter girl added rainbow sprinkles to Morgan's hot chocolate - she called it her "art" - tee hee - it was so cute, but it was not art! Unfortunately the heat from the drink melted the whipped cream so fast that our picture didn't do the presentation justice! Alas.

So then, I had my camera out because, never knowing when a good idea will take hold and I'll need it, I always have it with me! Actually the place was totally empty and I took a photo of the lonely turtle. I was content with that photo, but then Morgan looked so darned cute drinking her cocoa with rainbow sprinkles that I just had to take her picture! Problem is, she noticed the flash! Uh, oh!

She got this really grumpy look on her face. All the color drained away from her beautiful face and she just began to look pale. She wrinkled her brow - don't know where she gets that look!

I continued taking her picture - I hadn't pushed too far yet so she was still kind of enjoying my company.

Then I got the hand. You know it. You've probably seen it. That was it, she'd had enough, no more fun for me.

At least not right then.

Tee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home