Thursday, April 12, 2007

Project 365: April 12

When my husband travels he gets to stay in hotel rooms with really big beds. He gets to sleep in those beds all by himself, hogging all the covers, and tossing and turning without disturbing, or being disturbed by, anyone else.

Some people might think that when he's gone I get to enjoy the luxury of sleeping in our big bed all by myself. Sounds reasonable. Sounds like a great idea. Oh, how that sounds like a really good idea.

Never happens. Nope, not ever.

For as long as I can remember the girls have taken turns sleeping with me when David is gone. I always joked that it wouldn't be too much longer before Will caught onto the whole Daddy-travel-sleep-with-Mommy routine and wanted his own turn. He hasn't quite figured it out, but had no qualms about waking up in the middle of the night last night and crawling in between me and Caroline.

As you can see there was very little room for me, so after an hour or two of withstanding Will's kicks and arm chops I got up and started my day. I am so looking forward to good sleep tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home