Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Went Walking

Will and I took Gracie (you remember Gracie!) for a walk down our road last night. Will wanted to hold the leash which was fine by me since it gave me free hands to take pictures, which is what I do*. It quickly became clear that Gracie was really too much for Will to handle so I warned him to hold tight to the leash or she might get away. Now, personally I would not have been too unhappy (I know, I'm cruel!) if she'd gotten away, and I certainly was not going to run after her, so I told him to hold her leash with two hands.

After a minute or two though I could hear the panic in his voice, "Gracie, no!" I thought to myself, as much as I wouldn't mind losing that dumb dog, I really couldn't let it be on Will's shoulders if we didn't have her when his sisters got back from camp. Darn! So, that's how I ended up holding the leash for the rest of the walk and ended up with mostly blurry pictures. It is, after all, very difficult to take pictures while trying to not to lose a dog.







* Some people think I've got a problem. Do you think there's a 12-step program available for photoholics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home