Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Project 365: June 27

So, since it's just the boy and me this week, I thought I'd tackle one of the ugliest rooms in my house. This hall bathroom is the one that all of our guests use and it really could not be any more unpleasant looking! Really. It's an ugly green paint with lavender squiggles painted on - all of that over a dark blue wallpaper. Every room in this house is painted...over wallpaper. It's a nightmare.

So, I bought the stuff to deal with this painted over wallpaper, oh, about 3 years ago. I've been busy since then, but really, probably not that busy. Lucky for me the stuff doesn't go bad! I gave myself 4 days to get the old paper off - I figured one wall per day with a little wiggle room since the entire room isn't really covered. Alas, I'm on day 3 and I'm not finished with the first wall. Lots of reasons, or excuses, whichever you prefer. My new goal is to have the room stripped by the time we get the girls.

That's doable. Especially with my helper at my side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home