Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Games

Have you ever played Taboo? It's not really that tricky if you and your partner are on the same wavelength. If you are not, however, it can be a bit exasperating for both parties. Consider this card.

My clue was "This fruit is sometimes found in bars at Christmastime." My partner interpreted it this way: A guy walked into a bar at Christmastime and asked the bartender for a Bud and one of a these fruits. We were totally not on the same page. I'm thinking food, he's thinking drinks. The answer was : A date.

Another clue: This is a violation involving a red truck with sirens. The response: parking in the firelane? Nope. The answer: arson.

We had better luck with some different games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Ooh, I love Taboo! Haven't played it in ages though! Hubby and I always kick butt!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home