Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday Games

Coffee and Upwords.

The best way to start the day! Of course, some people were up earlier running or going to the store for coffee and cinnamon rolls. Thank goodness for those coffee runs!

This particular game of Upwords didn't get very far. We limited ourselves to one side of the board, but we did get some unusual words played!





Then came poker.

I really expected that we'd play it earlier in the week - say on Monday night maybe. How we managed to wait until Wednesday to play I don't know. It was fun and I remembered most of what I relearned in June at my once-a-year tutorial. JazzerKate didn't want to play, but was guilted into it and did very well as you can tell by the picture above. MUV also did very well, taking second place to Scrabble Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home