Thursday, January 03, 2008

Project 365: Day 3- January 3

Here's Charley.

Charley helped me pack up Christmas today.

Actually what Charley did was help me decide to finally toss all that old tissue paper that we've been using for years and years to safely package fragile items for the treacherous trip up into the attic and the nearly year-long stay.

See that round thing in the background, just behind the cat? It's a Roomba, billed as great Christmas present. I know you all believe everything you've ever read, especially in the throes of Christmas shopping for your wife, but really, is it a robot? Or is it a vacuum cleaner?

*For the record (and for those of you who think he may be getting a bum rap here), my dear, loving and devoted husband gave me exactly what I wanted for Christmas. He took my broken engagement ring** and had it set in the same setting but in white gold instead of yellow. Sweet.

**It wasn't a broken engagement, just a broken engagement ring!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's clearly a very cool robot. The fact that it vacuums is just a bonus.

12:59 PM  
Blogger gomomyourock said...

A likely response from the one who so easily fell prey to the lure of the retail sirens.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I don't mind vacuuming, but if they came up with a robot that scrubs bathtubs or does dishes, I'd be all over it!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home