Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter Challenge Update

I've already got another pile of books stacked next to my bed that I want to read but I'm forcing myself to get through this list first.

Laura Lippman's Baltimore Blues - done
Laura Lippman's Charm City - done
Jon Krakauer's Into The Wild - done
Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner
Jodi Picoult's The Tenth Circle - done
Katherine Paterson's Jacob I Have Loved
Lois Lowry's The Giver
Lois Lowry's Gathering Blue
Lynette Long's Painless Algebra
John Bul Dau's God Grew Tired of Us
John Townsend's Boundaries With Teens

I was right about reading...the laundry has piled up, and my blogging has taken a hit. So far my children are still fed and warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Gosh girl, you're off to a great start!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home