Friday, November 03, 2006

My Brother's Baby

That's my big brother and his baby boy. My nephew is 15 months old now and will be a big brother before he's 2! He's already got 2 really big brothers so it'll be good for him to have someone smaller in the house.

Already this little guy drives a tractor, swims in the river and rides on boats. He's sure to be a daredevil like his daddy. His mom's pretty good at keeping my brother in line, so I have no doubt that my nephew will be ok. I just don't want to hear about it when he starts going driving on the dunes. That scares me.

Wish they lived closer or we lived closer, or something, 'cause having family so far away is no fun! The girls are chomping at the bit to get out there, with Katherine saying, "When the new baby comes, can I go this time?" Never know what the future holds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home