Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Project 365: Jan 10

I took this while I was driving to church this morning. The guy behind me wasn't too pleased because my slowing down caused both of us to miss the left turn light - oh well.

The building that has now been reduced to rubble used to house Papa John's, and probably lots of things before that (before my time). It was a cute building with a pretty glass front...it's a shame that it had to go. I wonder what they'll build there now.

I also think it's a shame that I didn't have Will in the car with me. We could have driven closer and watched all morning. Of course, if he had been with me I wouldn't have been heading to church and never would have known about the demolition in the first place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home