Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Project 365: April 1

Time was running out on Sunday and I had no pictures to post. What?!! No pictures?!

My camera misbehaved so badly that it had to be sent to time-out. Seriously. I missed being able to take pictures at Morgan's lacrosse game because of a certain camera's lack of cooperation. Finally, after a slight attitude adjustment (in the form of yet another set of new batteries) I was able to get this shot of a poster in Will's room.

It reminds me of the boy - the tousled yellow hair & the sweet chin....lately, the very royal stars on the shoulders and demanding hands on hips!

What is it about little ones that they drain every ounce of energy from your being with their demands, only to be the very ones to pour it all back in when they give you a food covered kiss and an "I uv you, Mommy."

"It's just you and me, Mommy. Just you and me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home