Monday, April 16, 2007

Tea Time

On a rainy Sunday afternoon, when all games have been cancelled and there's finally an opportunity to stay home and get things done or nap even, the four girls went to Tea.

I tried in vain to convince my girls that we should just stay home, but no way! They weren't going for it - besides, they said "Mattie'll be there and Anna too. Oh, and Taylor, Kelley, Carol & Emily!" Geez. The pressure! OK, so we went.

And had a lovely time. It's always that way isn't it? You don't really want to get up off your duff to go do something mildly entertaining, yet you go because you're guilted into it, and then, wham, it hits you, you're having a good time. No question, I knew I'd have fun, I just really liked the idea of taking a mid-afternoon nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home