Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Emilie Jane

She's here!! She came a bit early but she's home and healthy! Yay! 7lbs 3 oz.

Meet little Emilie Jane! She's little sister to Evan Mark, who looks so big next to his sister! And that's their mom, Jennie, who looks like she just took a walk through the park rather than having just birthed a baby! I suspect the daddy, my big brother Doug, is the one who took the picture, so maybe someone else can get a whole family picture to us soon! Grandma (Jane) will be there next week, maybe she'll take one or two!

Do you think they'd box 'em both up and send them out here to me? They'd have good time and we have enough clothes to keep them for years! My girls are crawling all over me to find out when we can fly out to see these little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home