Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Project 365: May 1

When something needs to be done, nine times out of ten this boy will say "I need help." Can't find his shoes or put them on. Can't carry his lunchbox or hang up his coat. Can't pick up the toys or put books on the shelf. Always, lately anyway, it's "I need help."

So tonight when he announced he wouldn't be eating the soup I'd prepared for dinner, and I handed him the knife, the PB & J, and the bread, I fully expected to hear his refrain.

Instead, he said, "I'm going to pull off the crust before I make my sandwich." And he did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I have no idea why but the minute I saw this photo, I laughed out loud. Boy, he tore the living daylights out of that bread. :-)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home