Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Didn't Win - Revisited

Remember this? And this?

Well, get a load of this!

I did win the digital photo frame after all!

No, I didn't win it in that contest. We had the annual spring festival at the elementary school last Friday night and I won it in the raffle! Too cool!

As I was walking around talking to people while my kids played games, several people came up to me to tell me I had won something - figuring it was pizza at Casella's (which I love!) I didn't hurry in. I know my jaw dropped to the floor when I was handed this box, I just hope I didn't start drooling. I was completely and utterly floored! So, many thanks to the donor of this prize, and the picker of my name.

Was it kismet, good karma, coincidence, pure luck, or just plain good fortune?

I definitely believe I have oodles of good fortune...good fortune to have my family and my friends. And, as much as I love this digital frame which I never would have gotten otherwise, none of my good fortune has to to do with winning anything. Really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Good for you! That's a waaaay better prize than pizza!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home