Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Project 365: September 11

I'm not sure if Will stopped long enough today to see this spider, but if he did, he'd surely have named her Charlotte. Personally I'd like to name her gone.

She's staying right next to the front door, which means every time we go in or out we get to see her spideriness.

Poor thing. Every time we go in or out, she flinches. Every time the dog barks, she flinches. It's kind of noisy around here these days. We go in and out a lot and that dern dog barks an awful lot. I'm sure she's rethinking her decision to take up residence on our window. There are much better, friendlier, neighborhoods around - quiet ones, too!

She should pack up and move soon, because I am oh so sure that when the man of this house returns he will take care of that spider if he knows what's good for him. And I'm sure he does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home