Sunday, September 09, 2007

Project 365: September 9

Meet Bill (as in "Uncle Bill and nephew Will") and Tux.

They are the newest family members in town. They've just arrived from California and are currently awaiting the arrival of their belongings! Until the truck comes they have a big empty house and a lot of grass!

Just in case you're wondering, and I know that some of you are, Tux really is as big as he looks!

Tux has a mom too, but she's not here yet. I know Tux is probably lonely for four-legged company so I offered to bring Gracie over for long-term company. They haven't taken me up on my offer yet. For some reason no one thinks a mild-mannered cat and a hyperactive dog would be a good mix. Oh well.

Welcome to town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home