Friday, October 05, 2007

Bodo's With Bonnie

Meet Bonnie.

Bonnie lived here for a year way back when Morgan was just a year old. She worked with me at that place that shall remain unnamed. The highlights of our days were comparing pregnancies, enjoying Bonnie's latest craft project and going to lunch - usually Bodo's, where we would share a Caesar salad and have three-cheese bagels! She made baskets galore, and sewed like a fiend. I remember the dinosaur (dragon?) costume she made for her son Mike - fabulous. Anyway, she had more energy then than anyone else in the office, and she still does! She has two teenagers (well, one and one almost!), is a free-lance indexer, and is getting her online degree in library science.

They moved away from here, because that's what people who live here do! I think, and I could be so very wrong, that they have lived in 6 places since leaving here, and are getting ready to move again next summer.

Anyway, Bonnie and her husband come here almost every fall for a local conference, and for the past two years we've managed to get our acts together and get ourselves together - at Bodo's - for old time's sake!

I wish I had a picture from 1994-95 to compare, but I think we look pretty much the same now as we did then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had forgotten about making baskets!

It was so good to see you again! I did go back to Bodo's for lunch once Fred got out class, and yep--Caesar salad and 3-cheese bagel! Yum!

I'll be putting you on my blog soon. Right now I have to go wake up Annabelle so that we can hit the road for our trip to Pennsylvania.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home