Friday, April 24, 2009

Softball Girl

We started our evening watching girls' softball - specifically this girl's softball. After I took this pic she hit a single, and then came on home! Yay, Mary!

Then we went to the big kids' game - our first of the season. We won!

Caroline took these pics with my phone - great angle don't you think?! I always forget that there are only 2 strikes - it usually takes me that many to figure things out!

If you look carefully you can see the ball coming to the first baseman, he got it before I got there. Never did get on base. So, we won. Good start to our season!

2 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

Whoo-hoo!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Keswick Chicken said...

What a stance!!
You should have hit it out of the park!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home