Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Project 365: April 17

This morning I voluntarily entered this store. It might be only the second time I've gone to an electronics store by myself. The first time was when I was trying to buy a Bose system for my husband for Christmas several years ago- how could I possibly take him with me and orchestrate a surprise gift? Besides that, I had to order it online anyway!

So today I went here looking for a memory card and a card reader. Not even knowing what these two items were a week ago, and not really having the computer savvy mind of the typical customer, I think I made the clerk's day. I am absolutely sure that he went in the breakroom immediately upon my leaving the area and told everyone within earshot about the incredibly dense old lady he had just helped. Poor thing, he would think I'm old since he was probably still in middle school!

So, the end result is I now have a memory card - ooohh aaaaahhh! - which means I can take more pictures than ever! And I have a card reader which I'm told will save my camera batteries. Too cool! Now that I have these exciting items, I don't expect I'll have to go back to that store any time soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Viere said...

WTG! I love my card reader.....you just take the memory card out of your camera and insert it into the card reader...put the card reader in your USB port...and Voila'--there are your photos! Time saving...so much fun. Enjoy!

Diane

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home