Monday, April 16, 2007

Project 365: April 16

I've been ironing an awful lot lately. Here are just some of the dresses I ironed this weekend. We (that would be the other "we", the one that deosn't include me!) pulled the boxes of spring & summer clothing out of the attic recently, and having been thrust into the boxes at the end of last season, these dresses were crying out for a touch up with the iron!

Normally, I do not iron very often. As a result I'm really not very good at it. In fact, I'm so awful at it that my husband doesn't like me to iron his shirts. Oh darn!

I learned though, that if I want my daughters to wear any of these dresses this season, I'd better get up off my tush, turn off the soaps, put the bonbons away, and hit the stack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who pulled those umpteen boxes out of the attic?

;-)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home