Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just So You Know...

At practice today I made the mistake of pairing Katherine with her sister. It was a total mismatch, but I didn't think it would do either of them any harm to spend 5 minutes playing against each other. All Katherine needed to do was keep up with Caroline, which she could do if she really wanted to. She didn't.

After she was subbed off, she wandered over to me and said, "Just so you know, I don't like being on Caroline," and wandered back to her water. Message received. Loud and clear!

So then she got subbed back in and I paired her with her friend AC. They are a great match. They're both the same grade, size, and speed.

So what did Katherine do? She took after her sister and fought her for the ball! Too funny. She didn't get it, but she might next time, if she just remembers to get her butt* down!


*oh please. I'm talking about the butt of the stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home