Sunday, September 23, 2007

Project 365: September 23

David's car was really dirty. It looked like the Pigpen of cars in the church parking lot this morning! Something had to be done.

Dirty cars are a way of life when you live on a dirt road, but still it was really too dirty. On the way home from church Caroline decided that she would wash it for him, and that Will would help her. Great! I only wish my van was here to share in the moment!

I let them handle the job and went outside only once when someone running for public office stopped by and rang the doorbell. What she thought of me and my kids hanging on the car with no mother in sight, I do not know. Nor do I care.

Her arrival did give me the opportunity to grab my camera, which was totally necessary because as the woman wandered up the driveway Will started singing as he scrubbed, "It's a hard knock life..." over and over again. I'm still laughing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Hehe, that's a cute picture! She sounds like a good kid and a big help. I'm impressed!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home