Tuesday, April 17, 2007

If it's Tuesday...





Another Tuesday, another great practice! Today, Caroline and Kate guarded each other. Watching them was like watching a pair of dancers. Each time one moved, the other would move with her.

Number 7 had a hard time today. She kept getting paired with people who were bigger than she is. Poor thing! Plus she was playing middie which meant she had to run back and forth up and down the field - she was plum tuckered out by the time practice ended! She's not afraid to get in there and snag the ball, even if she feels like a David to the other side's Goliath! Oh, and lest anyone think I'm griping about the pairings, think again. Personally, I think it's helpful be paired with someone bigger & possibly faster - how else will you learn to push yourself? Also, since I was holding the substitutions clipboard I could have moved her around if I wanted to. She always rises to a challenge so why would I deny her that opportunity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home