Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Project 365: April 18

This busy little guy spent the day with me. I had totally forgotten how much fun it is to be around kids this age...and how much I depend on my own kids to tell me what they need or want. This guy has hand signals, which I was familiar with, and he has several intelligible words already, but I was still having to guess a bunch! He was an absolute joy to cuddle and read to, to feed and zoom cars with, and to chase all over the playground!

Here he's heading over to say "hi" to Gracie! He actually squatted about 12 feet away, said "uppy" and patted the ground. Too precious.

The other kids were so excited to have this little guy around today. Will told me that he would "gently share his toys." Katherine played with him all through her homework time. I'm pretty sure she got it all done, but either way he was happy! Caroline ate him up! She shadowed him to make sure he didn't fall, helped him on the slide, and found his tickle spots.

We're all looking forward to next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Looks like he's about the same age as Cameron so believe me, I understand everything you said. I love, love this precious age. You just want to cuddle them to pieces.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home