Friday, May 04, 2007

Project 365: May 4

If you want a sweet treat, this is the place to go. The ice cream is cold and thick and whether you have it on a cone or in a cup, it's sure to satisfy any post-game sweet need.

We* ended up at Chandler's after my softball game. Oh, how did the game end? Well, it's pretty simple, we didn't win. I did get to play right field for one inning, and I even managed to stop a ball coming down the sideline. Throwing it in to the first baseman was another matter. I throw like a girl - imagine. The ball did make it there...eventually. I never got up at bat, but that's okay, I don't want to peak too early in the season!

*Some friends joined us at the field for the game and post-game playground fun. Afterwards we went for ice cream. Here are the kids - the picture is blurry but you can imagine the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home