Friday, May 04, 2007

Too Good to Pass Up & Too Good Not to Pass On!

Who wants an iPod Nano?
Who wants a pink iPod Nano? Who wants a pink iPod Nano that comes with chocolate?!!










mothers-day-button-180-pixe.jpgWell, I came across another contest at 5 Minutes for Mom the other day. Great site, go there. Attracted by the pink and chocolate, Morgan, who happened to be lurking at my shoulder, said, "You have to enter that contest!" I decided against it, and moved on. Somehow I got back there this morning.

I'd kind of sworn off contests after realizing that I really didn't want that Ant book. It's not that the book is a bad thing, it's just we already have to so many books, that I can't see straight. I was also drawn in by the cause. Also, I think contests bring out our greed - they offer and like Pavlov's dog, we want.

Keeping in mind my need to de-clutter, at Morgan's insistence I decided that there's no harm in passing on the information to the rest of you. So, if you want or need and iPod, or a baby carrier, go to 5 Minutes for Mom and enter their contests. I did enter the contest for the baby carrier - my sister-in-law, who already has an almost 2-year-old boy, is about to pop out a girl. I think she needs one of these!

(If I win the iPod, I will keep it - but if I don't win I won't be weeping!)

All that said, I did want the digital photo frame and was disappointed that I didn't win. But then I did win, didn't I?! Too cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home