Saturday, September 15, 2007

All By Myself...

As I sit here, I know where everyone is.

Morgan is showering, Caroline is bathing Will, Katherine is getting some homework done, and David is out on a long run.

I am alone.

Not really since I have 4 little peeps here with me, but I'm alone as I ever get.

There's lots to do as usual, but I never know how to decide what to do, so here I am.

Should I bead? Should I sew? Should I do my Bible study homework? Should I read? Those are the fun choices.

Others include laundry, scrubbing, decluttering, vacuuming, and more laundry.

What would you choose?

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Go with something fun!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a photo of you here "all by yourself" ?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home